Friday, July 31, 2009

Talk Radio

My wife was just on the Phil Valentine Show talking to Phil about nutrition and diet.
you can see her web site at www.thewellnourishedmom.com . Proud of her! Go Trish! You can hear her interview at http://galleries.gomezphotography.com/phil_valentine_show.mp3
I did his book cover a few years back. He is a good guy , but I don't like to listen to all that political talk radio poop any more. Its just too negative for me. Stirs up hate and polarized info.
It's just like every group. They all want to be right. So they talk and gripe among themselves to feel that they are supported in their "right" ways and press 6 the "heathen" button to reject the others with a different opinion. You should not condemn unless you have a real solution. There is no real solution , because everyone is different and deservers to do what works for them excluding imposing themselves on others. ahhhhh, now thats the key. Well , I dont have the answers for you because Im still trying to figure the answers out for myself. That is a hard enough task.

No comments:

Post a Comment